Delicious Drink Recipes to Pair with Promotional Cups
Promotional cups are fun and a widely used type of promotional product.
And it’s no surprise as to why. They are convenient, affordable, customizable, and easy to hand out to prospects.
Most important, reusable cups, water bottles, and mugs are often kept and used by prospects year after year.
Talk about getting your money’s worth of free advertising without having to do any of the work.
At Commonwealth Promotional, we supply a large variety of reusable cups and want to ensure that your prospects are well equipped with delicious drink recipes to use your gift for years to come.
It doesn’t matter if you’re serving drinks in your promotional cups, or are handing out recipes cards as a bonus gift alongside the cups.
Keep reading to discover our favorite summer drink recipes to use with promotional cups.
There’s nothing more refreshing on a hot day than a cold cup of fresh lemonade.
Start by ordering one of our most popular custom cups customized with your name and logo.
Then fill it, or attach a recipe to it, with this delicious lemonade recipe.
1. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil and stir to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled.
2. Remove seeds from lemon juice, but leave pulp. In pitcher, stir together chilled syrup, lemon juice, and remaining 7 cups water.
Take your water bottle game up a notch. Instead of offering plain old water to go along with your promotional water bottle, give your prospects a delicious taste or recipe card of fruit-flavored water.
8 ounces of thinly cut strawberries
½ English cucumber thinly sliced
1. Add strawberry and cucumber slices into 2 quarts of water.
2. Refrigerate concoction for 2-4 hours.
Promotional mugs with your company name and logo make great gifts any time of the year.
Catch the attention of your prospects by serving a refreshing frozen hot chocolate drink or handing our recipe cards with your mug.
1 1/2-2 cups crushed ice cubes
1. Pour milk into blender.
2. Add hot cocoa mix and ice.
3. Blend first at low speed and then high speed until ice is finely crushed and slushy.
4. Serve with a straw and enjoy!
Check out more of our custom drinkware in our online catalogue.
| with 188 comment(s)